How do I fix ac4bfsp exe has stopped working?
Here is what I did:
- Fire up Uplay.
- Disable Cloud Syncing from the settings menu.
- Close Uplay.
- Goto where you have installed Uplay (for me it’s D:\Games\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)
- Go into savegames and the next folder and you will see a folder named 437.
- This is your AC4 save game location.
How do I fix application exe has stopped working Windows 8?
How to fix exe has stopped working
- Restart the program.
- Run the program in compatibility mode.
- Run the program as administrator.
- Configure Data Execution Prevention settings.
- Scan for virus and malware.
- Repair Windows system files.
- Update your device drivers.
- Reinstall the program.
How do you stop Assassins Creed Black Flag from crashing?
How do I fix Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag on Windows 10?
- Use a third-party driver updater.
- Install the game in Compatibility mode.
- Verify the integrity of game files.
- Replace the DLL files.
- Check your antivirus.
- Remove the problematic applications.
- Remove your saved game files.
- Run the game as administrator.
What is exe has stopped working?
“Application.exe has stopped working” is a Windows error that shows up when a particular program crashes. This issue might occur on any versions of the operating system. Typically, the pop-up warning shows up when a program stops running and needs to shut down by force.
What causes an application to stop working?
i) You can also check if your phone has some pending software update as this may also cause some issues on your apps. Go to Settings> System> Advanced> System update to check the same. If there’s an update available, tap on update to install it. ii) The app crashing error can also be related to a corrupted memory card.
Can Windows 10 play Black Flag?
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag won’t launch – this is one of the most popular complaints and for this, you will have to start the game as an administrator or use compatibility mode to run the game. Assassin’s Creed Black Flag crashes on Windows 10 – this might be as a result of your drivers.
Can I play Assassin’s Creed Black Flag on my laptop?
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag game details An Intel Core i5-2400S/AMD Phenom II X4 940 and a GeForce GTX 470/Radeon HD 5850 will keep you sailing straight.
How do you fix a problem caused the program to stop working?
Try these fixes
- Run your program as an administrator.
- Run your program in compatibility mode.
- Install the latest patches and updates for your program.
- Update your device drivers.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus software.
- Check for software conflicts.
Where is setup exe located?
This folder is usually located on the drive where Windows is installed (for example, C:sers\your name\downloads). Once you have located the file, double-click it to install.
How do you fix stopped Apps?
8 Quick Ways to Fix “Unfortunately App Has Stopped” On Android
- Restart your phone.
- Check for low storage and RAM.
- Update the Android system WebView app.
- Ensure the affected app is up-to-date.
- Clear the app’s cache & data.
- Rollback the app’s update.
- Update your phone software.
- Take your phone to the experts.